- Chapter 1 – As a modern Sherlock Holmes the cause of Alzheimer’s disease is subjected to the scrutiny of a detective’s mind. Also the case for aluminum being the cause of Alzheimer’s disease is presented. Read this chapter by using the menu above the title on this page.
- Chapter 2 – Explores the causes of stroke and the process of atherogenesis that leads to atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries. Surprisingly the same factor that causes Alzheimer’s disease also causes stroke.
- Chapter 3 – Describes how 7 supplements and a good diet work together to provide neuroprotection from the causes of Alzheimer’s, autism, and stroke.
- Chapter 4 – Explains how your ingestion of the common causal factor of Alzheimer’s, autism, and stroke can be controlled by diet, drinking water selection and filtration.
- Chapter 5 – Explains how your absorption of the common causal factor of Alzheimer’s, autism, and stroke can be controlled by a dissolved mineral.
- Chapter 6 – Explores 7 lifestyle choices that can improve the chemical fitness of your brain and avoid the common causal factor of Alzheimer’s, autism, and stroke.
- Chapter 7 – Describes drugs that postpone the onset of Alzheimer’s and drugs under development to possibly provide palliative relief to Alzheimer’s patients the future.
- Chapter 8 – Looks at the bigger picture of how both the earth and human cultures have evolved to make us more susceptible to the neurotoxicity of the common causal factor of Alzheimer’s and stroke. And how this has led to modern mismatch diseases such as Alzheimer’s and stroke.
- Chapter 9 – This chapter looks at why autism is also a modern mismatch disease and how to prevent autism with a vitamin and a dissolved mineral.
- Conclusion – Provides recommendations for taking action individually and collectively that will improve your brain’s fitness and help you prevent Alzheimer’s, autism, and stroke.
Table of Contents
About the Author
Chapter 1 – Alzheimer’s Disease?
What Causes Alzheimer’s Disease?
The Case for Aluminum Being the Cause of AD
Aluminum an Unrequired and Unwanted Intruder
Prevalence of Alzheimer’s Disease
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease
Biochemisty and Neurochemistry of AD
Neurochemistry of Memory Impairment by Aluminum
Chapter 2 – Stroke and Vascular Dementia
Aluminum a Causal Factor for Stroke
Three Metabolic Pathways of Homocysteine
Additional Causes of Elevated Total Serum Homocysteine
Additional Causes of Stroke
Testing my Doctor
Biochemical Mechanism of Supplements to Lower Homocysteine
Chapter 3 – Preventing and Possibly Reversing Dementia with 7 Supplements
PQQ as an Oral Supplement to Prevent Dementia and Possibly Autism
PQQ as an Oral Supplement for Reversing Brain Ageing
Biochemistry of PQQ Stimulating NGF Production
CoQ10 as an Oral Supplement for Brain Energy
Vitamin D or D3 as an Oral Supplement
Vitamin D Increases Glutathione
Taurine to Prevent Stroke Damage and Ameliorate Metal Toxicity
Mystery of How Taurine Protects Against Metal Toxicity
Vitamin K2-MK-4 for Preventing Stroke and Possibly Reversing aFib
Vitamin K2-MK-4 Prevents Osteoporosis
Vitamin K2-MK-4 Activates Proteins to Prevent MAC
Vitamin B12 and B6 as a B100 Supplement to Keep Homocysteine Levels Low
5-MTHF Supplement as Insurance to Keep Homocysteine Levels Low
DHA in a Healthy Diet for Memory Improvement
Biosynthesis of Taurine and Glutathione
Chapter 4 – Controlling Your Aluminum Ingestion
Aluminum in Food
SALPs as a Major Source of Aluminum
Alum as a Source of Aluminum in Food
Aluminum in Pharmaceuticals
Aluminum in Vaccines
Aluminum in Infant Formula
Absorption of Aluminum in Antiperspirants
Aluminum in Beverages
Alum Fertilizer as a Source of Aluminum in Beverages
Aluminum Beverage Cans as a Source of Aluminum in Beverages
Aluminum in Drinking Water
Cement as a Source of Aluminum in Drinking Water
Alum Pretreatment as a Source of Aluminum in Drinking Water
Deflouridation as a Source of Aluminum in Drinking Water
Enhancement of Aluminum Corrosion by Fluoride
Fluoride Increases Aluminum Absorption
Chapter 5 – Controlling Your Aluminum Absorption with a Dissolved Mineral
Chemistry of Orthosilicic Acid Complexation with Aluminum
Siliceous Organisms and their Contribution to OSA in Drinking Water
Chapter 6 – Seven Lifestyle Choices to Prevent Alzheimer’s, Autism, and Stroke
Decrease Daily Moderate Alcohol Consumption
Avoid Aluminum Ingestion
Increase Dissolved Silica in Your Diet
Neurochemistry of Memory Improvement by Exercise
Avoid Lack of Sleep
Avoid Head Trauma
Acute Traumatic Encephalopathy
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)
Chapter 7 – Drugs for Alzheimer’s Disease
Drugs for Slowing the Progression of AD
Future Drugs for Curing AD
Chapter 8 – Alzheimer’s and Stroke as Mismatch Diseases
Homo Sapiens Evolution
Homo Sapiens Dysevolution
Pellagra as an Ancient Mismatch Disease
Lead Poisoning as an Ancient Mismatch Disease
Alzheimer’s and Stroke as Modern Mismatch Diseases
Chapter 9 – Autism as a Mismatch Disease
Homo Sapiens Evolution
Homo Sapiens Cultural Evolution
Aluminum a Casual Factor of Autism
Homo Sapiens Cultural Dysevolution and Autism
Increased Baby Formula Usage
Increased Vitamin D Deficiency
Increased Air Pollution.
Increased Use of Sunblock and Sunscreen.
Increased Premature Birth
Increased Number of Infant Vaccinations.
Recommendations for Preventing Alzheimer’s, Autism, and Stroke
Dementia With Lewy Bodies and Parkinson’s Disease
Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy
Blood-Brain Barrier’s Role in Alzheimer’s Prevention
Epidemiology Supporting Aluminum’s Causal Role in Alzheimer’s Disease
Table of Figures